- Scholarships for 5th grade camp
- Teacher grants for classroom teachers, library,
physical education and art
- Sponsorship for some school assemblies
- Teacher appreciation week
- Sponsorship for school events
- Purchase what is needed for students in need
(eye glasses, coats, shoes, groceries, etc.)
- Additional office support/human resources
- Scholarships for school t-shirts
- Yearbook support, etc.
THANK YOU to all of the fabulous parents, teachers, and community members who are consistently meeting, planning and working together to grow the PTO and the great work that has and will be done.
President: Krisanne Heinze/Linda Sinni
Vice President: Alex Brown
Secretary: Lisa Schafer & Meg Hosch-Schmitt Treasurer: Paul Vincent & Danielle Ehle
To contact the board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northgate Elementary PTO is recognized by the IRS as a tax exempt non-profit organization. Our Tax ID is 81-2942021.
We welcome anyone who has interest in sitting on the board for the next year to let us know.
Teacher Appreciation: Meg Hosch-Schmitt, Christina Posey, Kristina Fisher
- Website/Facebook Manager: Kir Pope
- Newsletter: OPEN!
T-Shirt/Spiritwear Committee: OPEN!
- Dining for Dollars: OPEN!
- Brown Bear Car Wash Tickets:
- Fall Giving Campaign (Direct Ask):
- Community Engagement Chair:
- Art Night: OPEN!
- Multicultural Night: OPEN!
- End of year Potluck/BBQ: OPEN!
Social Committee: Open!!
Yearbook Committee: Open!!
To view any of the PTO meeting minutes please email northgatepto@ gmail . com to request a copy.