- Scholarships for 5th grade camp
- Teacher grants for classroom teachers, library,
physical education and art
- Sponsorship for some school assemblies
- Teacher appreciation week
- Sponsorship for school events
- Purchase what is needed for students in need
(eye glasses, coats, shoes, groceries, etc.)
- Additional office support/human resources
- Scholarships for school t-shirts
- Yearbook support, etc.
THANK YOU to all of the fabulous parents, teachers, and community members who are consistently meeting, planning and working together to grow the PTO and the great work that has and will be done.
President: Krisanne Heinze
Vice President: Alex Brown
Secretary: Lisa Schafer & Meg Hosch-Schmitt Treasurer: Paul Vincent & Tu (Tracey) Lien
To contact the board, please email email@example.com.
Northgate Elementary PTO is recognized by the IRS as a tax exempt non-profit organization. Our Tax ID is 81-2942021.
We welcome anyone who has interest in sitting on the board for the next year to let us know.
Teacher Appreciation: Meg Hosch-Schmitt, Christina Posey, Kristina Fisher
- Website/Facebook Manager: Kir Pope
- Newsletter: Shannon Katka
T-Shirt/Spiritwear Committee: Chritina Posey, Lisa Schafer, Meg Hosch-Schmitt
- Dining for Dollars: Aidyn Miller
- Brown Bear Car Wash Tickets:
Krisanne Heinze & Sarah McFarland
- Fall Giving Campaign (Direct Ask):
- Community Engagement Chair:
- Art Night: Christina Posey
- Multicultural Night: Kristin Vincent
- End of year Potluck/BBQ: Kristin Vincent
Room Parent Committee: Krisanne Heinze
Social Committee: Open!!
Yearbook Committee: Open!!